Denler Smart door lock, Digital door lock, Fingerprint
- We don't provide Installation service for this model It can be done by carpenter and doesn't need mortise. App configuration can be done using manual, tech support available.
- True Keyless Entry - Lock and unlock your door in a single motion - by scanning Fingerprints as you grip the lock. A lightning speed 0.25 seconds is all that is required to open. Much faster than any key.
- Long lasting battery – 4xAA Alkaline Batteries Required Not included. runs upto 6 months depends on usage. No wires required. Fits standard-sized doors of (30 to 60mm) door thickness, Suitable for both left and right-handed doors.
- Unlocking options – Fingerprint (120 users), RFID Card (2 provided), PIN, 2 Manual Keys (Provided) Voice prompts guide you to set fingerprints & admin.
- 3-year warranty against manufacturing defects on electrical and mortise parts only. If you face any issue with lock just send us video and we will send replacement part assembly by Bluedart overnight, no repair.
- Size - 25x6x3cm
- WhatsApp/Call Support 7249437232 for any queries.
Denler DB03 with Black Finish – WiFi Remote Unlock, Fingerprint, PIN Code, RFID Card, Mechanical Key,
Denler DB03 gives user all the access capabilities securing and operating main door.
Personalize your lock settings
User-friendly interface to personalize your lock settings. Register RFID card, user pin codes, card keys as you want. Add a temporary password through lock for visitors like your parents whenever you are not at home to welcome them!
One-touch Fingerprint Verification Method (100 Users)
Pin Code Access (100 Users PIN)
RFID Card Access (100 Users CARD) (2 Provided)
Mechanical key override - 2 Keys Provided
Strong Lock body with hardened SS304 bolts
If you are sometimes forgetful, you can set your digital lock to automatically activate 2 seconds after you close the door - so you never have to worry whether you remembered to lock it again. (Manual operation is also available)
One Time Password
Issue single-use temporary passwords for convenient visitor access.
If when you come to use your PIN code you are concerned someone is watching the numbers you type, you can scramble your code to make it much harder to follow. Just type in some random numbers before or after your code and the lock will still operate - but the number will be much harder to remember!
Long Battery Life
DB03 working on 4 AA alkaline batteries, which have been tested to run on an upto 3 months.
Even if your lock loses all its power, you can just attach a power bank from lower side keyhole that will bring back all the usual features of your lock, and giving you access to your home.
Low Battery Alert
Low battery alert gives you a simple audible and visual alert to let you know when the batteries are getting low - giving you plenty of time to change the batteries.
It can upgrade your existing door lock and supports door thickness from 30 mm to 100 mm.